MSG maintains a dedicated meeting planning and logistics team with extensive expertise in organizing events of all sizes. MSG has planned and executed hundreds of on-site, virtual, and hybrid events from small, IO-person working groups, to multiday events for thousands. Our virtual events range from informal collaborations, to virtual trainings with concurrent breakout sessions, and webcasting with live transcription.
- Jane R. Best, Ph.D.
MSG's logistics offerings include:
- Pre-event Abstract Collection
- Meeting Space Layout, Reservation, and Set-up
- On-site Production and Event Management
- Branding and Materials Development (e.g., event logo, agenda, welcome packets, event merchandise, directional signage, attendee name tags, evaluation form)
- Audiovisual Coodination
- Accommodation Planning and Support
- Registration Services (e.g., website development, online registration)
- Post Event Production (e.g., video production, website updates, material and presentation dissemination, evaluation report)